La Peluda, Shaggy Beast, or La Velue wich is French for "Hairy One". It was a suposed dragon that terrorized La Ferté-Bernard in medieval times. It lived near Huisne River. It's unknown if it had an ox-sized porcupine-like body or a mess of green hair-like projections hanging from its body that were actually stinger-tipped tentacles which could erect into quills. Its name derives from its shaggy appearance. It also had poisonous stingers that it could shoot from its body, a snake's head, neck, tail, green in color and large tortoise-like feet.
Abilities of La Peluda
*Can wither crops with its searing breath.
- Firing of it quills, like if they were arrows.
- Its only vulnerable point was it tail, the tail was cut and it died.
- Stepping into rivers, creating floods.
- Can kill a full grown man with a swing of his tail.
- Breath of fire.
- Spitting a powerful stream of water or acid